Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


For more information or assistance on filing a complaint of Fraud, Waste or Abuse, please contact the Inspector General:
Call toll free during normal business hours
(866) 770-7175

Phone graphic





Click Here to submit your complaint by email:




To submit your complaint by FAX or Mail, please follow these 3 simple steps:

1. Print form, Click Here
2. Complete form
3. Submit form
FAX graphic

In Person


Contact your Local Departments of Social Services or Local Health Departments.

LHD's and HD's graphic


Office of Governor