State Office Building Complex
In case of an Emergency CALL:
- Keep the inside of your car free of anything of possible interest.
- When driving or leaving your car, always roll up the windows and lock the car.
- Keep purses/wallets hidden.
- If you think you are being followed go to a place where there are lots of people and get on your cell phone.
- If you think you are being followed in your car, drive to the nearest police station, activate your security alarm, and flash your lights.
- Always check inside and outside your car before getting in.
- Avoid parking in isolated areas.
- Use well lit public transportation stops.
- If being harassed scream "leave me alone" or call for help.
- If someone tries to rob you don't resist, it's not worth your life!
- Report a crime or suspicious activity as soon as possible.
- Request a Security Police escort to your car if working later.
- Do not use elevators when there is a fire drill.
- Do not activate fire alarm boxes if there is a bomb threat.
- Elevators are equipped with phones, read directions to use.
- Visit the Crime Prevention Website for more information, http://www.ncpc.org/
- Know where cardiac defibrillators are located in each building.