Complete this form if you have concerns about the health care or treatment that you or a family member received or did not receive. Answer all questions. Give complete details. You may use this form as a guide when making a complaint by telephone. We will investigate your concerns based on the information that you provide. You may file an anonymous complaint.
You can also download and print the Complaint Report Forms
If you do not have Adobe® Acrobat click here to download the Adobe® Reader.
If you do not have Microsoft® Word click here to download the Microsoft® Word Viewer.
You may scan the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
or address written complaints to the appropriate licensing unit (listed below) and mail to:
Office of Health Care Quality
Spring Grove Hospital Center
Bland Bryant Building
55 Wade Avenue
Catonsville, Maryland 21228
Or submit your complaint to the appropriate OHCQ licensing unit phone:
- Nursing homes- (410) 402-8108 Toll-free 877-402-8219
- Hospitals- (410) 402-8000 Toll-free 877-402-8218
- Health maintenance organizations- (410) 402-8000 Toll-free 877-402-8218
- Developmental disabilities programs- (410) 402-8094 Toll-free 877-402-8220
- Assisted living homes- (410) 402-8217 Toll-free 877-402-8221
- Clinical laboratories- (410) 402-8025 Toll-free 877-402-8202
- Home health agencies, hospice programs, residential service agencies, kidney dialysis centers- (410) 402-8040 Toll-free 800-492-6005
- Adult day care- (410) 402-8201 Toll-free 877-402-8219
- Substance abuse treatment programs- (410) 402-8095 (410) 402-8052 Toll-free 877-402-8218
- Community Mental Health Unit- (410) 402-8060 Toll-free 877-402-8220