Massage Therapy Schedule of Fees
Effective as of September 2008
- All application, exam, and initial certificate/registration fees must be by certified check or money order.
- Certified checks and money orders should be made payable to “Board of Chiropractic and Massage Therapy Examiners.” No cash or personal or business checks are accepted for the application, exam, and initial certificate/registration fees under any circumstances. Personal checks sent by the applicant during the application process will be returned to the applicant and may result in a delay in processing your application.
- All fees are non-refundable with the exception of the examination fee (Jurisprudence Exam only). The examination fee may be refunded at the discretion of the Board if the applicant's written request is received by registered mail at least 14 days before the examination.
- Foreign school review fees are to be paid by the applicant to the Board-approved credential evaluation contractor, if applicable.
- All applicants must pass the NCBTMB or NCCAOM examination before registering for the jurisprudence exam. Proof of having taken and passed these approved national exams must be provided to the Board at the time of application.
- At the time that you are notified that your application has been approved/completed, you will be advised in writing to submit the initial certification/registration fee.
||State Examination Fee (New Fee effective January 2010)
||Biennial Renewal Fee
||Late Renewal Fee (Within 30 days of Certificate expiration, in addition to Renewal Fee)
||Reinstatement Fee (After 31 days of expiration of Certificate or Registration, in addition to Renewal and Late Fees)
||Inactive Renewal Fee
||Duplicate License Registration
||Duplicate License or Registration ordered at Renewal
||Penalty for Returned Checks
||Mailing Labels or Rosters
||Penalty for Failure to Maintain Correct Address with the Board
||Continuing Education Course processing fee per hourly course unit
||Paper Copy of Laws and Regulations