A - Z Index |
| E |
| I |
| M |
| Q |
| U |
| Y |
As a valued DHMH employee, you are encouraged to review the following information and develop a simple family preparedness plan. A little thought and planning now can help your family better respond to any type of emergency that presents itself.What’s the benefit to me and my family in doing a plan?
· Assures you, your family, and others who depend on you are prepared to best respond to any emergency.
· Provides an opportunity to discuss and agree on alternatives BEFORE an event occurs.
· Helps to develop your confidence in your family member’s ability to respond if you are not there when they need to act.
· Sets in motion a game-plan, and you know what is expected of each other.
· Develops a communication plan so you can keep in touch at all times, and your family knows who to call for assistance.
· Provides a process for accounting for and tracking all employees.
· Maintains provisions for providing guidance and assistance to employees.
· Ensures that employees will focus on maintaining essential functions if they know their families are safe
· Develops a communication plan.
· Providing a name and phone number for an out of area contact may make it easier to contact any employee in a crisis.
Contact the Department |
Privacy Notice |
201 West Preston Street - Baltimore, MD 21201 - (410) 767-6500 or 1-877-463-3464