To apply for reinstatement, an applicant shall submit, by the established deadline, the following original documentation to the Board. All forms can be obtained by visiting the Forms page.
- An application completed in accordance with the directions provided;
- Documentation certifying a minimum of 12 contact hours of continuing education activities obtained within a 12-month period preceding the application for reinstatement as specified in COMAR 10.46.04;
- Verification of initial certification or examination from NBCOT;
- Two letters attesting to the applicant's moral character, on forms provided by the Board;
- Verification of successful completion of the Maryland Board of Occupational Therapy Jurisprudence Examination; and
- If currently and/or previously authorized to practice in any other state or country, or both, a letter of verification of licensure, registration, or certification in good standing from the appropriate authority of that state or country.
Pricing - Dates and fees fluctuate on an annual basis. Please contact the Board office for pricing.
|Reactivation Fee (after elective nonrenewal)
If you would like a reinstatement packet or COMAR booklet, please submit your request via email or fax. Be sure to include your name, license number, address and phone number. Our email address is email@example.com. Our fax number is 410-402-8561.